Remote Data Acquisition and Processing
PSIFetch was developed to support metering service providers in the gas industry with the acquisition and processing of data needed for carrying out gas measurements.
The system enables reading of metering devices via (remote) data transmission, monitoring and verification of these readings, raw data archiving and archiving of the measurements in PSIControl V7 and then the transmitting of the measurement data to other systems.
PSIFetch has the following acquisition characteristics:
- Automatically determines the configuration for acquisition devices (DSfG: bus sharing unit)
- Reading of historical values and current values (process data)
- Reading of logs
- Cyclical and spontaneous acquisitions
- Remote parameterisation (commands and set-points)
- Monitoring of incoming calls (processing of incoming connections)